When you join the Y you join a community:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn, grow and thrive.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
- Fitness Center
- Free fitness classes
- Free Weight Room
- Indoor Heated Pool
- Softball & Soccer Fields
- Spacious Locker Rooms
- Outdoor Basketball/Sport Court
In addition, as a member you will receive discounted rates on programs including Preschool and After School Child Care.
Click here for membership rates
NEW NURSERY HOURS:
Monday 8:00 am-8:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am - 12:30 pm and 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am-8:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am - 12:30 pm and 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am-1:00 pm
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY:
Please go to wset.com for any closings for inclement weather.
Corporate Memberships at the Y offer a great partnership for businesses looking to include wellness programming in their corporate strategy. At the Bedford Area Family YMCA, we work together to build strong communities and healthy businesses. Contact Taylor Abbott , Member Services Supervisor, to learn more about Corporate Membership
The Bedford Area Family YMCA participates in the national A.W.A.Y. Program and honors visiting YMCA members in good standing as a guest. A.W.A.Y. guests are afforded the full and unrestricted use of our premises and facilities at no charge for a maximum period of seven consecutive days.
As a valued YMCA member, you have the flexibility to use other YMCA facilities throughout Virginia at no extra charge. Visit our Reciprocity page for more information.
- All youth under 18 must have a guest form filled out by the parent or legal gaurdian before they can visit the Y.
- The Bedford Area Family YMCA welcomes new visitors to be our guest once at no charge. After that a Day Pass may be purchased at $8 per day for youth 0 - 18 and $15 for adults 19 to 54 and $8 for Bedford County Seniors ages 55 and up.
- Guests are required to follow all Bedford Area Family YMCA Rules of Conduct, Rules addressing use of facilities and/or equipment.
- Guests will be responsible for the damages incurred to the premises, facilities, furnishing, equipment or other property of the Bedford Area Family YMCA.
- Guests shall execute a Guest Waiver before using the Bedford Area Family YMCA. If under the age of 18, a parent must fill out the waiver.
- Code of Conduct
BEDFORD AREA FAMILY YMCA 1111 TURNPIKE RD. BEDFORD, VA 24523 l P 540 586 3483 l F 540 587 5310 l E BEDFORDYMCA@GMAIL.COM