Contact us NOW to start planning your Summer Challenge Course experience!!!
The Bedford YMCA ropes course is one of the best kept secrets in Bedford County. Bedford YMCA Summer Camps, the Bedford YMCA Day Services Program participants, Bedford YMCA soccer teams, and Bedford County students have all enjoyed the elements. Exciting staff trainings have been held on the high ropes and challenge courses. A lot of children have had really cool birthday parties using the high ropes course. Plus our YMCA staff have even traveled to businesses to put their employees through a group initiative course on site!
- 11 different challenges in a beautiful natural setting
- challenge your group mentally and physically
- develop communication and teamwork
- acquire leadership skills
- strengthens problem solving skills
- 2 lanes on our 45 foot climbing wall, one with overhang
- a "flying squirrel" to slingshot you into the swing of things
- a 32 foot "pamper pole", be one of the few to have rung the bell
- a "giant swing", feel your heart beat as you swing through the 50 foot arc
- the 250 foot long zip line is the ultimate experience